Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org‡
- Supports cellular antioxidant defense system‡
- Promotes healthy lung tissue‡
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC) is a cellular antioxidant support that specifically promotes healthy lung tissue. N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC) is a free radical scavenger that supports glutathione levels in tissues.‡
Supports respiratory function, glutathione production and detoxification‡
N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC) is a derivative of the dietary amino acid l-cysteine. NAC has a high affinity for lung tissue, which it supports through mucolytic and antioxidant action. NAC supports tissue levels of glutathione, a key component of the antioxidant defense system.‡
- Amount Per Serving
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- n-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form)600 mg.
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, between meals.